Why do we love this?
- Collagen is the primary structural protein found throughout the body and contributes to the health and well-being of the musculoskeletal system.
- It helps support healthy hair, skin, nails, joints, and bones.
- This supplement contains Type I and III collagen.
- Unflavored, Non-Bovine, Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen so you can mix it with your favorite hot or cold liquids.
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C.
- Hyaluronic acid provides the fluid matrix for joint lubrication, skin hydration, and repair. Vitamin C plays a role in the production of collagen and assists in antioxidant protection.
- Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Soy-Free.
How do we use this?
- Mix 1 scoop daily (approx 5g) in 6-8 fl oz of room temperature water or juice and mix well (for best results, mix in a blender bottle). Drink on an empty stomach at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after meals, or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Protect from heat, light, and moisture.
- Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate), Sodium, Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen Peptides, Hyaluronic Acid (as Sodium Hyaluronate)
- Not manufactured with milk, eggs, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy, sesame, or gluten. Produced in an FDA-registered, third-party audited, and cGMP-compliant facility that may process other products that contain these allergens or ingredients.
- CONTAINS: Fish (one or more of the following: Atlantic and Channel Catfish, Cod, Haddock, Ling, Pangasius, Pollock, Salmon, Tilapia, Trout)
- Serving Size - 1 Scoop (approx 5g)
- Servings per Container - About 41
- Calories - 20
- Protein - 4g
- Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate) - 90mg
- Sodium - 20mg
- Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen Peptides - 5g
- Hyaluronic Acid (as Sodium Hyaluronate) - 60mg
Availability and Delivery:
- Available for same-day pick up or delivery in Metro Manila and parts of Rizal if ordered before 12 noon.
- Please inquire about delivery to other parts of the Philippines.