Why do we love this?
- Berberine belongs to a class of naturally occurring alkaloids found in the roots, rhizomes, and stem bark of a number of plant species.
- Studies with berberine in people with diabetes show that it exerts multiple beneficial effects on glucose and lipid metabolism.
- Causes a major reduction in blood sugar levels.
- May help in weight loss.
- May lower cholesterol and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Gluten-free, Soy-free, Dairy-free, Vegan friendly.
- Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat/gluten, corn, yeast and soybeans.
- Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
How do we use this?
- 1 capsule 2 times per day or as directed by a health professional.
Berberine (hydrochloride) - 500 mg
- Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant), silica, stearic acid.
- Serving Size - 1 Capsule
- Berberine (hydrochloride) - 500mg
Availability and Delivery:
- Available for same-day pick up or delivery in Metro Manila and parts of Rizal if ordered before 12 noon.
- Please inquire about delivery to other parts of the Philippines.