Why do we love this?
- Vitamin D3 is important to the health of bones, your heart, and your immune system.
- It promotes calcium transport and absorption.
- Vitamin K2 is a crucial partner to Vitamin D3 because of its ability to properly metabolize the calcium in vascular structures.
How do we use this?
- Take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times daily with food.
- As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your healthcare providers.
- Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
- Other Ingredients - Rice flour, hypromellose (cellulose capsule), ascorbyl palmitate, and silicon dioxide.
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, or shellfish ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
- Serving Size - 1 Capsule
- Servings per Container - 120
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) (from Lanolin) - 25 mcg (1,000 IU)
- Vitamin K2 (as Menaquinone-4) (MK-4) - 45mcg
Availability and Delivery:
- Available for same-day pick up or delivery in Metro Manila and parts of Rizal if ordered before 12 noon.
- Please inquire about delivery to other parts of the Philippines.